Friday, January 01, 2010

Bulky Rose Capes

Happy New Year everybody!

Last December was a really busy month for me, not because of fun parties and celerbrations, but because we had to do an unplanned moving. After that I caught a cold and sick for a while.

I've finished these capes early December but haven't had a time to post it here.
I knitted them with Rowan Big Wool Fusions which have been in my stash for a while.
There are 3 design options for this cape - long / short / long with arm slits.
They are such quick projects and I've been enjoying the compliments wherever I wear them. :D
The sad thing is, nowadays the weather in NY area has been too cold to wear these capes alone.
I'm selling the pattern on my etsy store (http://stitchlogue.etsy.com) and also on my Ravelry page.











1 comment:

Kimbers said...

Those capes are beautiful Calista.